PSEA Celebrating Excellence Awards
Please join us at the PSEA Celebrating Excellence Awards Dinner
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
Reception – 6:00 p.m. ~ Dinner – 7:00 p.m.
Download and print the registration form here.
Congratulations to the 2017 winners!
- Adler Friend of Education - Butch Santicola
- Community Leader - Individual - Charlie Batch
- Community Leader - Organization - Beverly's Birthdays
- Educational Leader - Todd Russell, Hollidaysburg EA
- Local Association - North Star ESPA
- Student Leader - Shane Thompson
About the Awards
Each spring at the PSEA House of Delegates, the Celebrating Excellence Awards honor the recipients of PSEA's Adler Friend of Education Award and PSEA Human and Civil Rights Awards. Honorees are selected by the PSEA Human & Civil Rights Committee and confirmed by the PSEA Board of Directors.
The Adler Award honors an individual who has made outstanding statewide contributions to the field of public education. The Human and Civil Rights Awards honor individuals and organizations or associations who have made outstanding contributions to human and civil rights in several criteria.