A special publication for PSEA-Retired members, Statement is published quarterly, highlighting PSEA-Retired news and important issues.
Visit www.psea.org/myprofile (member login required) to sign up to receive the electronic version of Statement - displayed in an interactive e-reader format - in your email inbox.
Current Issue: Spring 2013 (Interactive e-reader version - powered by PageTurnPro)
Having trouble with the e-reader? Download and print a PDF of the current issue of Statement.
In this issue:
- Governor’s budget targets public employees, favors corporations, ignores taxpayers
- The Sky is falling—we need all hands on deck to hold it up
- Good news from PACE–$100,000 raised!
- Find more than the state Capitol and Gettysburg if you visit the center of the state
- Social Insecurity ‘Entitlement’ is not a dirty word
- Former president Annette Palutis still fights for us
- ‘PSEA South’ meets in Florida
- Join us in State College this summer
- Thinking out loud
- What to do now!