Home > PSEA Members > PSEA-Retired
A special publication for PSEA-Retired members, Statement is published quarterly, highlighting PSEA-Retired news and important issues.
Visit www.psea.org/myprofile (member login required) to sign up to receive the electronic version of Statement in your email inbox.
Current Issue: Fall 2015 (member login required)
In this issue:
- State dilly-dallies over budget, school funding
- NEA, PSEA activities dominate the summer
- PSEA-PACE recommends Dougherty, Wecht, Donohue for state Supreme Court
- Congratulations! You set more PACE records
- Next summer, join us at one of these events
- Clearing up Common Core confusion
- Right now, PSERS finances don’t add up
- Do You Want to Serve PSEA-Retired?
- Now scammers are calling PSERS retirees