Home > PSEA Members > PSEA-Retired
A special publication for PSEA-Retired members, Statement is published quarterly, highlighting PSEA-Retired news and important issues.
Visit www.psea.org/myprofile (member login required) to sign up to receive the electronic version of Statement - displayed in an interactive e-reader format - in your email inbox.
Current Issue: Summer 2014 (Interactive e-reader version - powered by PageTurnPro)
In this issue:
- Retirees re-elect officers, plan for future as third Retired House meets in State College
- The President's Message: No 'lazy, hazy, crazy days' of summer for us
- PACE Report: We're still leaders of the PAC
- Members speak their minds
- Member Benefits announces changes to dental/vision
- Thinking young good, feeling young better
- Mind your email manners
- Thinking out loud: Retirees don't want to sit on PSEA's sidelines
- Our future is simple: We need a new governor