Member Benefits Spotlight
March 2014: Member Benefits Spotlight: Home equity loans made easy
PSEA members can take advantage of a low cost, low-interest home equity loan thanks to a partnership with AmeriServ.
Through the Loan in a Line Home Equity program, PSEA members receive:
- The flexibility of a line of credit and a fixed rate loan in the same product
- Interest rate floor of 3.5% for PSEA Members (non-PSEA members receive 4%)
- Low introductory rate for the first 6 months
- NO Annual Fee (A $25 annual PSEA discount)
- Home equity loans up to 90% Loan-to-Value (LTV)
AmeriServ has been serving Pennsylvanians banking needs since 1901. For more information please visit www.ameriserv.com/#/psea-members-only .
February 2014: Personal Line of Credit
PSEA Member Benefits is pleased to introduce a new benefit for members through AmeriServ Bank. PSEA members, and eligible family members, can take advantage of a personal line of credit from AmeriServ Bank®. Those who use this new program can take control of how much they borrow, because users draw cash from their line of credit as needed. This is a great alternative to high interest rate credit cards.
Exclusive benefits to PSEA members include:
- Line of credit up to $25,000
- Competitive rates
- NO processing fee (you save $49)
- NO annual fee (you save $50 per year)
- NO deposit account (checking or savings) required
- NO collateral required
- Benefit available to PSEA members and the parents and children of PSEA members
Call 1-855-673-6456 for more details or to apply.
AmeriServ Bank • MEMBER FDIC • EQUAL HOUSING LENDER
November 2013: Kades-Margolis introduces a new educational website for PSEA members
PSEA members can take advantage of affordable, high-quality financial guidance and planning resources through PSEA Member Benefits' endorsed vendor Kades-Margolis.
For 40 years, Kades-Margolis Corporation has helped more than 30,000 PSEA members and their families plan for the important financial events in their lives, including retirement and beyond. Kades-Margolis has proudly maintained PSEA endorsement by providing guidance, financial strategies and proven retirement and investment solutions that help PSEA members meet their financial needs and goals.
How can Kades-Margolis serve you? They can provide:
- Education about your state pension plan, and how to coordinate benefits around your financial needs.
- Retirement and investment planning strategies that may also reduce tax liability.
- Retirement plans like 403(b), Roth 403(b), 457(b) and Roth 457(b) plans.
- PSEA-endorsed Money By Design Program, an exclusive mutual fund program from Kades-Margolis.
- IRA and retirement plan rollover education, strategies and investment programs.
To commemorate the 40th anniversary of PSEA's endorsement, Kades-Margolis has built a newly redesigned interactive website, www.4kmc.com. Here, you will find many educational resources to help you better understand your savings and retirement choices. They also have built a special section for PSEA members. It is the Kades-Margolis’ PSEA Classroom.
Learn how Kades-Margolis can help you.
Go to www.4kmc.com or call 1-800-433-1828 ext. 4
Securities and Registered Investment Advisory Services offered through GWN Securities, Inc. 11440 North Jog Road, Palm Beach Gardens, Fl, 33418, 561-472-2700, Member FINRA & SIPC.
Return to PSEA Member Benefits