Home > PSEA Members > Student PSEA
Student PSEA Shout Out!
Student PSEA Shout Out! is a bi-monthly e-newsletter designed to keep student members informed on happenings within Student PSEA. It focuses on current issues, provides quick updates and spotlights activities and events that are going on around the Commonwealth.
Student members: this is your e-news so keep us informed - send us your updates, questions, and news from your region and chapter!
Current Issue: February 2014
- Don't Give Up The Ship. Be An Anchor For Public Education!
- College is expensive. Valero scholarships can help
- Penny War and Box Tops
- What is Partners for Public Education?
- Chapter news and kudos
- Congratulations to NEA grant awardees
- PAPA – Pre-Service Academic Performance Assessment
- Teaching tips: Teacher actions that promote positive and appropriate student behavior
- Keep us informed
Not receiving Student PSEA Shout Out? Sign up to receive Student PSEA updates and other PSEA e-newsletters online.